At this time of year New Year resolutions are top of our minds and we are all struggling to get back into a routine after the festivities. How are we going to work off those mince pies and get back to fitness? With all our money spent on presents and meals out we can’t all afford a gym membership, especially one we will in all honesty probably only use half the year! How about creating a home gym? Your initial reaction is probably going to be that you don’t have space! However – what if we were to ask you what you use your garage for? Does it have a car parked in it? Is if full of things that need storing but you can’t quite remember what they are? The team at Convert Your Garage find that the latter is the most common answer. We have turned round people’s lifestyles by creating an additional room by converting garages. So why not convert your garage into a gym?
What are the advantages of converting your garage into a gym?
There are many benefits to converting your garage into a gym relating both to money and time, as well as general wellbeing. Let’s look at some of those advantages:
- No gym membership to pay
- It is open all hours so if you work shifts you can still use the gym at a time that suits you
- No waiting for the running machine or weights
- No sharing the gym with other sweaty people you don’t know
- No feeling inferior to the muscular pumped bodies around you
- You can choose whether or not to add mirrors to your gym!
- Play the music or videos you like to listen to/watch
- If you only have 15 minutes free you can still go for a run or a row or lift some weights
- No time or cost taken in travelling to the gym
- No need to force yourself to go out on a dark, wet, cold morning or evening – just walk downstairs!
- Choose the equipment you use for your own gym
In fact the conversion will probably pay for itself in a few years if you think of the cost of a yearly gym membership and travel costs you will be saving to go to and from the gym.
Why use Convert Your Garage to convert your garage into a gym?
Convert Your Garage is a specialist team of garage conversion experts, including plumbers, electricians and builders who all work for us full time. We have been converting garages for over 15 years. In that time all garage conversions have been completed on time and to building regulations. Convert Your Garage work across the North West to help families improve their lifestyles and make the best of the space they already own. To find out more about how we work watch our short film on our website. To discuss your ideas about converting your garage into a gym or other facility for your family contact us on 0161 766 6518 or 0796 806 4939 or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org