Convert Your Garage into a Gym for a Healthy New Year
Have you made a New Year’s resolution to lose weight or get fit or generally be healthier? Are you wondering how you are going to afford a gym membership each month? What if you had your very own gym? Have you considered that you could convert your garage into a gym? A large percentage of homes with garages are not using the space to its best potential. As cars have generally increased in size, fewer people try to put their vehicles in their garage anymore. This means that garages inevitably become a storage area for unwanted goods. What if you made better use of that area converting it into your own bespoke gym?
Why convert your garage into a gym?
How much have you spent on gym membership over the years, not just you but your whole family? How annoying is it when you make the effort to go to the gym and then have to queue for every piece of equipment? Do you enjoy going to the gym and sharing a relatively small space with a group of sweaty individuals that you don’t know? How often do you wish they would play different music or put on a different TV programme? If you had your garage converted into a gym you could choose all these things for yourself, think of all the advantages of having your own gym at home…
- Choose the equipment you want to use
- Select whether to have mirrors or not
- Listen to the music you have chosen
- Watch the TV programme of your choice
- Workout at any time of the day or night to suit your schedule
- Invite only the friends you want to work out with
- Shower in your own bathroom
- No need to pack up a kit bag
- Don’t feel intimidated by the physique of the daily gym addict
- No queuing for each machine
- Spend as long as you like on the treadmill
- Have your own inspiring posters or favourite sports personalities on the walls
You can probably think of other reasons why you would like your own gym, maybe there isn’t one near your place of work or you work from home? Whatever the reason, the team at Convert Your Garage can create you a gym by converting your garage.
To discuss the options and if you would like a shower room and/or toilet as part of your conversion contact us on 0161 766 6518 or 0796 806 4939 and we will arrange an appointment for Jim to visit to give you a free, no-obligation quotation.
- Know how many Lancashire garage conversions we’ve completed?
- Contact us for a Garage Conversion in Whitefield