Convert your garage into a utility room and get your kitchen back!
Are you sick of moving laundry or muddy boots so you can access your fridge or create your favourite cuisine? Maybe you need a utility room to keep all those shoes, muddy boots, pet accessories and damp washing away from your worktop and cooking area? The question is where would you build a utility without losing some of your garden? How about using your garage? The team at Convert Your Garage(www.convertyourgarage.com), as our name suggests, are specialists in converting garages into usable rooms to make your lives more comfortable and add value to your home. Most people don’t really use their garage to its full potential these days, so why not free up your kitchen by converting your garage or part of your garage into a utility room?
Imagine the benefits – convert your garage into a utility room…
If you are still wondering if it would be a good idea to convert your garage into a utility room then let’s look at some of the advantages of such a conversion. If you asked the team of builders, plumbers and electricians at Convert Your Garage to convert your garage into a utility room here are some of the benefits you will experience:
- More space in your kitchen
- No damp laundry hanging around your head or under your feet whilst you are trying to create your favourite dish
- Laundry that smells clean rather than of cooking
- No shoes or boots to trip over or make a mess
- An area to clean up the dog after a muddy walk
- You can shut the door on the noisy washing machine when it goes into that final spin
- Extra storage for those items you don’t really want to keep in the kitchen
- Somewhere to hang wet coats on miserable days when you come in soaking wet
- An extra sink for washing dirty hands or equipment
- A purpose built cupboard for your ironing board
No doubt you could think of many other reasons why a utility room would provide advantages to your home lifestyle, but why ask Convert Your Garage to complete the job for you? To see how meticulous we are about our work take a look at our finishing touches /finishing-details/. Here is what one customer said about their garage conversion into two rooms – a utility/laundry room and a lounge/study…
“Excellent service and communication, job started and completed as (spec). Great job lads, managed well by Luke, Joe, Gaz, Jack, Lee and others. Thank you all, will recommend you.” Checkatrade customer – Sale, September ’16
To discuss your garage conversion requirements and your utility aspirations contact us on 0161 766 6518 or 0796 806 4939 to arrange a free no obligation quotation. Alternatively, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who would you choose for a garage conversion in Manchester?
- Accommodate Your Growing family, Convert Your Garage Into A Bedroom.