Who do you ask to quote for a garage conversion Bolton area? Some people ask their local builders, but why not ask a team of tradesman who work together week in week out, day in day out on garage conversions? Convert Your Garage is just such a team specialising as our name indicates in converting garages in the Manchester area and across the North West. Whether you are in Bolton or Bury, Whitefield or Prestwich or elsewhere around Greater Manchester, Lancashire or Cheshire, we can help you to turn your garage into an extra room for you and your family.
We are reliable garage conversion specialists but don’t just take our word for it…
In fact Convert Your Garage is the winner of the North West’s Garage Conversion Specialists award for two years running. So you can see we live up to our promises. Our customers will also vouch for our workmanship, reliability and attitude as you can see for your self in our testimonials https://convertyourgarage.com/testimonials/.
Here is what one of our customers from Bolton said about us after their garage conversion…
“These boys are fantastic, real pinnacles of their own trades, polite and courteous with workmanship to match. Do not look any further, you have found the right company”
So what do you do next for your Bolton home? First of all you might want to think about what you might use your new room for once you have had your garage conversion. Then you will need to get in touch with us to arrange a no obligation quotation free of charge quotation.
Ideas for your new room after your garage conversion Bolton
It is always advisable to have a plan for the purpose of your new room before we embark on the garage conversion. That way we can ensure that sockets, radiators and other facilities are in the appropriate places to fit with the function of the room. We can also box in boilers and ensure the room looks presentable with no unseemly pipework etc on show. If you are undecided how best to use your new space then here are some ideas for consideration. It really depends on your lifestyle, who is living in your home and what stage of the family lifecycle you are at:
- For homes with just adults …
- you might like to add a dining room to entertain guests
- an extra lounge to be able to watch different TV programs
- a new area for a pool table or man den, gym, music or hobby room
- a utility room for the dog to get cleaned up after walks
- a study or therapy room from where to operate your own business
- For homes with young families …
- a play room to keep all the toys in one area
- a utility room to separate the laundry from the kitchen area or for storing muddy boots
- an office space to allow flexible working around child activities
- For homes with elderly relatives…
- a downstairs bedroom with ensuite with separate access
- a granny annexe allowing separate facilities for an elderly parent within the reach of family
- somewhere for watching favourite programmes separate from the children’s choices at high volume
Of course any of these could apply to your requirements regardless of what category you believe you sit in, but it is food for thought! Once you have some rough ideas give us a call on 0161 766 6518 or 0796 806 4939 to arrange a mutually convenient time for us to visit you and see what we can create from your garage conversion Bolton.