Why not convert your Manchester garage into a room?
So many garages around Manchester lie empty or worse still full of unwanted items that never get used. Very few people actually use their garage for their cars these days, partly because cars are generally so much bigger that it becomes a challenge to negotiate your car in and out and still be able to open the car door! Have you ever thought how you could use that precious space to your benefit? At Convert Your Garage we can convert your Manchester garage into the room of your choice. To see some of the work we have previously done converting Manchester garages into rooms follow this link… https://convertyourgarage.com/finishing-details-garage-conversions-manchester/. Some people are not so sure about converting their garage into a room, so here are some answers to questions that we frequently get asked…
- Where will I store my bicycle(s) if I convert my garage into a room? Convert Your Garage can leave a storage area for bikes or garden tools etc and section off your garage so part of it becomes another room leaving a neat storage area for your outside tools and equipment. Alternatively, if you really wanted your new room to use all the garage space then you could maybe get a shed for storage.
- What kind of room can you convert my garage into? Our team has converted over 1000 garages across Manchester and the North West so we have created most kinds of different rooms, but here is a list to give you some ideas for consideration:
- Teenager’s games/TV room
- Study or home office
- Extra bathroom
- Utility (and shower room)
- Extra bedroom (with ensuite)
- Music room
- Granny annex (with separate entrance)
- Children’s playroom
- Creative room for hobbies or business projects
- Dining room
- ‘Man Den’
- Home gym
- Living room
- Therapy room for massage or beauty therapies
- Extension to make your kitchen an open plan kitchen/dining area
- How long would it take to convert my Manchester garage into a room? Obviously, it depends exactly what you want to achieve but most of our garage conversions are completed within a week.
- What time do you start/finish work and do you work weekends? Our team arrives promptly at 8am (Troy is sometimes a little earlier than that!) and finish at 5pm. We never work Sundays and occasionally work on Saturday mornings to ensure jobs are finished, but only by prior agreement.
- Will Convert Your Garage carry out the work to convert my garage into a room from start to finish? Yes of course, including decorating, creating cupboards – whatever you require will be all listed in the quotation, so your new room is ready to move into once we leave site.
For more answers to questions see our FAQ page https://convertyourgarage.com/faqs/ or give us a call on 0161 766 6518 or 0796 806 4939.